Due to continuous growth we are currently recruiting Personal Lines Executives for our branches in Tralee, Cahirciveen, Rathmore and Cork City.
As a Personal Lines Executive you will be responsible for providing best advice to clients when arranging, altering or renewing their car, home or van insurance.
The ideal candidate must;
- have excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- be very organised, diligent & thorough
- be a good team player who is highly motivated & enthusiastic
- be competent using databases, Microsoft Office, Word & Excel.
- enjoy learning
- have customer service experience
- ideally have experience in a similar role & hold or be progressing through your CIP qualification. We will also consider apprenticeship applications (www.iii.ie/apprenticeships)
Training is vital to our continuous success and we are committed to providing excellent learning and development opportunities to build on your skills and realise your full potential.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, a range of benefits and reward highly motivated and dedicated staff with great career advancement opportunities;
- PRSA Scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance & Life Assurance
- Taxsaver Travel Pass Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Personal Insurance Discounts
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Exam & Study Leave
- Exam Financial Support
So if you feel this is the right opportunity for you should email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Charles McCarthy Insurances Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Charles McCarthy Insurances Ltd. t/a McCarthy Insurance Group is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.