…the cost of replacing all your household keys and locks.
…the hassle of replacing your car keys.
…or the problem of being stranded without your keys.
It’s easy to think “that will never happen to me”, but it’s a distressing fact of life that every day literally thousands of keys go missing, some deliberately stolen. Others lost in the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Your motor or home policy MAY only cover STOLEN keys up to €250 and with strict conditions. This Keycare policy gives very wide cover; up to €1,500 and your car or home no cliams bonus is not affected.
Annual protection for permanently lost keys to cover the cost of replacing keys, locks and car hire up to €1500 per year for as little as just €20 per annum.
- 50% likelihood of keys being reunited with their owner
- Emergency helpline open 24hrs a day 365 days a year
- No excess to pay
- €10 reward to the finder courtesy of Keycare Ireland
- No claims attached to your fob is covered including keys to domestic and commercial premises
- Replacing locks, keys and locksmiths charges up to €1500
- Locksmiths call out charges where keys are locked inside a vehicle or premises up to €80 (within the €1500 annual limit per registered key fob)
- Cost of public transport or reasonable taxi fares when stranded
- The cost of reprogramming immobilzers and alarms